Terms & Conditions
A fee of £60.00 is required to secure your appointment for the consultation with Dr Nina.
The fee is redeemable against any treatments or products you wish to choose.
New patients are required to have a consultation appointment with Dr Nina.
This helps Dr Nina understand the patient’s goal and aspirations for the treatment if they are suitable for the treatment.
Our team is here to help provide you with all the necessary information and medical advice you may need to make an informed decision about your treatment or procedure.
Please note consultation fees are non-refundable under any conditions.
Please arrive ten minutes prior to your appointment time to give you time to relax and prepare for your treatment. New clients are required to complete a consent form and medical history form before any treatment is carried out this allows Dr Nina to review your medical history to make sure you are suitable for the treatment.
Must be scheduled within the first two/three weeks after the treatment.
If you cannot attend within 2/3 weeks timed schedule you lose the free top up/review and you will be charged for it.
Cancellation or late appointments
We would be grateful if we could be informed 48 hours before an appointment, if you know, you are unable to make the appointment. Cancellations can be made my telephone or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you fail to turn up for an appointment without letting us know we reserve the right to take the consultation fee for the booking.
Patients who cancel 48 hours prior to their appointment have the opportunity to reschedule their appointment to a suitable day and time.
Patients who are late we try our best to accommodate late arrivals however it can reduce their consultation time especially if the clinic is fully booked that day.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and we hope to make your appointment arrangements as seamless as possible.
The Facial Sculpting Clinic can take all major cards such as visa/ debit/ master card & cash.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
Terms and conditions
- No under 18’s permitted, I.D will be required to be shown at all appointment
- If you are taken ill with a sickness bug 24 hours before
- Those with blood clotting disorders such as thrombosis or embolism
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or lactating ladies
- Those who have previously had botulinium toxin/filler injection with serious complications
- Are due to undergo an operation within 4 weeks
- Have a transmittable blood infections such as HIV, AIDS or hepatitis
- Are diabetic
- Experience severe bruising easily
- Are due to fly within 48 hours of treatment
- Have a blood-clotting disorder such as thrombosis or embolism
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have eczema, psoriasis, rash or blisters on the site to be treated
- Have a healing disorder
- Have uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder
- Take skin medication such as roaccutane, steroids or other which cause oversensitive, thin skin
- Have allergies/anaphylaxis to medicines or materials (eg, latex, rubber etc)
- Have post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Are currently undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy, are due to undergo it, or have finished the treatment within the last 50 days
- Have had an epileptic seizure in the past two years
- Have had previous reactions to topical anaesthetics
Facial Sculpting’s mission is to enhance your natural features, not fundamentally change them. Our service is personalised and we seek to work with your own facial anatomy and advise you on the best treatment.
The effectiveness and longevity of a treatment will vary from person to person, and is influenced by age, skin type and condition, sun exposure, lifestyle, metabolism and genetics . The effectiveness of the Botulinum toxin and Filler may depend on building a base layer over a period of a year, after which time the treatment can be carried out less frequently.
Filler can usually be reversed by injecting hyaluronidase, an enzyme, to dissolve the product.
What are the optimum volumes for lip fillers?
The volume of Filler you use should be determined by the look you want, the initial lip volume and the amount of Filler already used.
- The following recommendations apply if this is your first treatment.
- For a subtle look once post-treatment swelling has subsided, opt for 0.5ml.
- For a plumper, more noticeable look, opt for 1ml.
- For a more striking and glamorous look, opt for 1.5ml.
Please be aware that in most cases there will be some initial swelling and that this may last for up to two weeks. The area may be bruised, discoloured, uneven, bumpy, and may also feel sore. Discomfort can be alleviated by applying ice.
- Avoid touching the treated area or applying products for at least 6 hours after treatment. The area can then be gently cleansed and clean, light make-up can be applied.
- Do not expose the area to intense heat (sunbeds, sunbathing), or extreme cold until the initial swelling and redness has subsided.
- Please do not exercise for 48 hours after your procedure as it can cause migration of Filler. All strenuous exercise should be avoided during this time, as should yoga, as inverted positions may also increase bruising and swelling.
- If you have a history of cold sores (facial herpes), there is a risk that the injection could reactivate the virus and cause another eruption. If you have previously suffered facial herpes, we advise you to take anti-viral medication before your treatment.
- Be aware that taking aspirin or any similar anti-coagulants, may increase the risk of bruising or bleeding at the injection site.
Two weeks post-procedure
Some patients are disappointed by the reduction of swelling after two weeks, which then causes the area to appear less plump. In this case, the filler has simply sunk and formed a base layer. Further treatments may be needed before a deeper base layer is formed and a fuller look is achieved with a single treatment.
Pre-treatment advice for the day of your appointment
- Ensure treatment area is free of make-up.
- You must arrive on time as arriving over 5 minutes late will incur the loss of your appointment and deposit.
- Pictures will be taken before/after treatment to be used for insurance purposes. We also take photos for Facial Aesthetics’ promotional/social media purposes (subject to your consent).
We cannot guarantee a universally successful result for all our clients, and results vary. Facial Sculpting will not be held accountable for adverse outcomes or permanent damage such as bleeding, bruising, infection, numbness, scarring, lumps or necrosis.
Refunds, booking terms and prices
We do not offer refunds or free corrections. It is your responsibility to check you are happy with the outcome of your treatment before you leave the premises. Additional changes or adjustments you decide upon will be charged at full cost and a new appointment will need to be scheduled.
Prices are subject to change at any time. It is your responsibility to check this.
By booking an appointment and going ahead with treatment, you have hereby acknowledged and agreed to the above and accept any loss of deposit as a result. Deposits are not refundable under any circumstances.
We reserve the right to refuse our services.
Tel: +44 (0)7340 093939 or email: email@example.com
SIGN UP TO OUR VIP SERVICES
We have been independently assessed against a robust set of standards in order to be certified as Save Face Accredited.
Save Face is a Professional Standards Authority accredited register and is recognised by the Government, The Department of Health and NHS England.