Terms & Conditions
A fee of £60.00 is required to secure your appointment for the consultation with Dr Nina. The fee is redeemable against any treatments or products you wish to choose.
New patients are required to have a consultation appointment with Dr Nina. This helps Dr Nina understand the patient’s goal and aspirations for the treatment if they are suitable for the treatment.
Our team is here to help provide you with all the necessary information and medical advice you may need to make an informed decision about your treatment or procedure.
Please note consultation fees are non-refundable
Please arrive ten minutes prior to your appointment time to give you time to relax and prepare for your treatment. New clients are required to complete a consent form and medical history form before any treatment is carried out this allows Dr Nina to review your medical history to make sure you are suitable for the treatment.
Must be scheduled within the first two/three weeks after the treatment.
Cancellation or late appointments
We would be grateful if we could be informed 48 hours before an appointment, if you know, you are unable to make the appointment. Cancellations can be made my telephone or via email at email@example.com.
If you fail to turn up for an appointment without letting us know we reserve the right to take the consultation fee for the booking
Patients who cancel 48 hours prior to their appointment have the opportunity to reschedule their appointment to a suitable day and time.
Patients who are late we try our best to accommodate late arrivals however it can reduce their consultation time especially if the clinic is fully booked that day.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation and we hope to make your appointment arrangements as seamless as possible
The Facial Sculpting Clinic can take all major cards such as visa/ debit/ master card & cash.
You must not;
1. Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
3. Show any material from the website in public;
4. Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
5. Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
6. Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
Terms and conditions
- No under 18’s permitted, I.D will be required to be shown at all appointment.
- If you are taken ill with a sickness bug 24 hours before.
- Those with blood clotting disorders such as thrombosis or embolism.
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or lactating ladies.
- Those who have previously had botulinium toxin/filler injection with serious complications.
- Those undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy at present, due to undergo, or have only recently finished within the last 50 days.